As a content and community platform, INNOTEQ connects the players of the Swiss manufacturing industry as a hotspot and relevant industry meeting point - live and digitally. Experience innovations, expand knowledge and cultivate contacts: At INNOTEQ, companies present their products and solutions to a high-caliber professional audience. This is how encounters, dialogs and from them new ideas and cooperations for a successful common future arise.
WENZEL presents to you live:
Visit us at our booth.
Where: BERNEXPO grounds Bern, Hall 3.2, Stand E05
When: Tuesday 7 - Friday 10 March 2023
Opening hours:daily 9:00 - 17:00
Why not reserve a personal appointment now to discuss your concerns directly at INNOTEQ.
Our sales manager, Mr. Marc Feurer, will be happy to assist you at +41 81 257 07 00 or by e-mail.
The exhibits in detail:
With WM | Quartis , WENZEL offers innovative measurement software with a clear, flexible and result-oriented user interface for all industrial applications. The new release WM | Quartis R2023-1 brings numerous new features for special applications and fields of use and thus new functions and higher user-friendliness for even more efficiency.
- Color 3D comparisons with deviation flags
- Automatic distribution of laser line scanner scan paths over CAD surfaces
- Rough alignment of point clouds, polygon meshes and workpieces
- Measure, process and evaluate 3D curves
- Import CAD models with PMI and visualize them in 3D graphics
- Evaluate distance between two parallel planes with specification operators (LP, GG, GC, GN, GX or E)
- Evaluate further cases of a position tolerance with pattern tolerance
- Integrated tolerance tables for plastic moldings according to ISO 20457
- Query and document probe system calibration data
- Optimized interface to WM | Gear gear measuring software
- Operate manual and motorized counter holders of the WENZEL GT gear measuring systemmeasuring machines
- Operate ROMER Hexagon measuring arms with RDS Version 6
- New and adapted CAD interfaces
The software will be shown in combination with the coordinate measuring machine (CMM) LH 108 with rotary table, the optical high-speed scanning system CORE S LP with light protection hood and the industrial computer tomograph exaCT S.
On the LH CMM WENZEL has integrated a rotary table and provides insights into the latest solution for measuring gears on a conventional coordinate measuring machine. All measuring machines of the LH series can additionally be configured with an integrated rotary table. This enables precise 4-axis measurement of rotationally symmetrical components as well as reliable measurement of the entire spectrum of prismatic components.
Further innovations are available in the area of optical high-speed scanning. With WM | Quartis it is possible to configure the CORE measuring device and to operate it with tactile sensors as well as with optical double-eye sensors. To increase speed in production, the CORE offers an extremely flexible measurement solution for demanding tasks. It measures up to 4x faster compared to tactile CMMs. For customers whose environmental conditions do not require an automated light shield (CORE S LP), WENZEL has developed the CORE S E (Essential), at a lower price and with a smaller footprint.
Also demonstrated at the booth will be the computed tomography solutions. The desktop CT exaCT S supports applications in a wide range of industries where internal and external structures of components need to be captured completely and quickly. The compact desktop CT series is the ideal solution for volume metrology on small components. They fit on any desk and offer the highest performance in the smallest space.